Monday, January 4, 2010

My first entry

This is not my first blog entry. I used to have a blog earlier but then decided to start a new one since the couple of entries posted in the earlier one were too amateurish and stupid. And now that things have changed vastly from what they used to be I intend to give it a fresh start though I must warn visitors not to expect great writing since I have never been good at using words which require the reader to immediately search for the dictionary and the conventional authorial triumph one feels when the visitors post comments, filled with praises perhaps without even reading the post :D.

The start of the fourth sem was much more disappointing than I thought it would be. With two of your good friends not anymore on talking terms things were bound to be bad. And above that the chances of us playing catch catch together this semester seems really low with personal differences as well as the timings of our classes taking away the majority of the time from us. I wish we could sit down, have a talk and sort out all the differences but thats not going to be from what the current situation seems. I am not really undergoing a writing spree now. I just hope that by the end of this week things take a turn for the better. And I hope we all play catch catch together. After all we all i.e the founding members of Catch-22 were supposed to have a professional approach towards the game. Something tells me (it always does) that everything'll be alright once we start playing catch catch together. I cant help feel that there is something divine in that game. Something with magical healing powers capable of sorting out every difference between two individuals and bringing them closer. Sadly its yet to get its due importance, something which was our primary goal when we started out. Sadly we deviated. Hopefully some other group will carry on our legacy. Or who knows maybe once again we all shall bury our personal differences and indulge in a game of catch catch where alls that important is putting forward your greatest catching skills and win the applause of a 6 member strong audience.I guess this should be enough for today since I hardly have much to write about. Goodnight fellas. May you receive The Joker's blessings,

P.S The Green Club (a name hasnt been fixed yet so......) meeting scheduled to take place today at 4 was a bit disappointing. With so many people replying to Arnab's thread I had a feeling that atleast half of them would turn up for the meet. But barring six of them no one did. The cause is noble, the initiative great and a little bit of hardwork from a decent number of people could work wonders. I just hope this stays with us and like numerous other phases which we normally go through, this one doesn't end within a fortnight of it starting. This is something we should do and something tells me we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment